Drug Task Force blackmailed Jenna Stai with cell phone numbers

Missing girl was forced to work as confidential informant against her will

by Timothy Charles Holmseth on April 25, 2015 at 12:52 A.M.

Jenna Stai was forced to work as a confidential informant for the Minnesota Pine to Prairie Gang and Drug Task Force.

According to a source close to law enforcement, agents blackmailed Stai using contacts and telephone numbers found on her cell phone. The agents played a game with Stai’s life, which forced her to cooperate with them.

“They took her phone, and then they went and told the people that were on her phone that she was (working with them),” the source said.

“The task force really intimidated her … they put her out to the wolves,” the source said.

The shocking revelation directly contradicts what Lt. Detective Rodney Hajicek, East Grand Forks Police Department told the Grand Forks Herald during an interview published February 4, 2015.

“East Grand Forks Police said Wednesday there is "nothing similar" between the cases of a missing 18-year-old woman and a man who died after working as an informant for authorities,” the Herald reported.

“Hajicek said Stai is not an informant herself and is not working with any drug task force to his knowledge,” the Herald reported.

“She’s not the first person charged with a drug crime to run,” Hajicek said.

According to the source, Hajicek is lying.

“She didn’t want to (work with them), the source explained.

But she was forced to do it.

Task force agents used Stai’s cell phone to contact dangerous drug dealers and purposely told them she was working with police. According to the source, the agents “put her at risk” so she would “go back into protective custody”.

The shocking new information demonstrates how local task force agents are terrorizing young adults that become involved with drugs, and then using their position in law enforcement to impose unlimited power over their young victims.  

The new information regarding extortion by task force agents against a teen have brought the Andrew Sadek back into the spotlight.

Sadek, a young college student, was found in the Red River near Breckenridge, Minn., on June 27, 2014. An autopsy showed he died from a gunshot to the head. His backpack had been weighted down.

Sadek had been working with the Southeast Multi-County Agency Narcotics Task Force after he had been busted selling small amounts of marijuana.

Write Into Action’s investigation indicates there is a mutiny growing within the judicial community and the ‘blue code’ is being called off.  

This is a developing story.

Return to Home Page